Sunday, October 23, 2011

How to get rich quick.



How to get rich quick
geckos do not know if it's brought a windfall for those who sell it??
slanting prices soar it is really true, but not everyone is so lucky, because if everyone is so lucky maybe there will be no poor people,, hhe
it's just that geckos are fairly easy animals encountered when a small, but if a large .. here it is hard as hell, I want ya a little story, to be exact day of the week in October, I can solo any news if the gecko is too size 60 and weighs 5.9 ounces, it's good then, when I and my father saw, was correct, it's a very large gecko, without much time I just contact the buyers from Indonesia and I was told that I look at myself, and instantly direct the buyer to come because the buyer only believe when I see it immediately, knowing the buyer does not want the trick .. and now it's also a direct purchaser of goods traded in solo and within 3 hours thank God we are all successful smoothly .. geckos are rewarded 60 billion per ounce, so the total is 300 billion, and the system in the split watermelon,, to the owner of the goods and a half, to a mediator and a half, .. I am delighted to present this, hopefully you guys can also be successful in this business, and do not forget .. berjakatlah because of what we can is partially owned by the poor and needy,, do you also feel the money is ever present gecko or more transactions, it would be fun

3 comments: